Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] CAH

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:11:40 +1300

>well...what do you all think of the result?

>mr lidell is disappointed but i dont think its too bad???

Yeah, but where is the good news on the horizon ?

Last week I put in a buy order at $1.59, a day too late.
When it didn't go thru I cancelled it. Now I'd pay $1.40.

Only my opinion though. I'm surprised that the flb shareprice
didn't react badly on the CAH news (apparently).

Derek

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Interesting Article on P/E ratios..applied to THL Peter Maiden