Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] AIA- Auckland Airport

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:37:45 +1300

Dear  T.H.,

Please note that your question should have been directed to this Forum instead of my Inbox!

Yes, I hold AIA. I am pleased to hear that you have read some relevant data from this forum.

Re your question, in my opinion, this stock is underpriced. However, there is a rising trend in the share price and I hope that this will continue for some time.

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Contact Energy Directors' Fees Philip Robinson