Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] Announcement - ShareChat Launches CompanyWire

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:32:14 +1300

Hi Brien,

Thanks for the words of support.  We hope that more companies will be
joining the network over the coming months as it becomes part of their
investor communication strategy.

If any investors would like to see companies they are interested in on
CompanyWire, we suggest you bring it up with the management or us here at
ShareChat.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton