Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] SGS Index

From: "Rini H" <the4rs@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:33:03 +1300

Thank you for plotting the informative graph for our SGI Index, Ben.
Shouldn't it be SGS Index from abbreviation of Sharechat Growth Selection Index, Ben?
What a great team work from Mike, Peter and Ben.
Many visitors will visit the sharechat website to see how we are getting on.
We are not only beating the brokers, we are going to beat the NZSE 40 as well.

Good luck to you all.
Rini

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] That site for selling your business gregjame