Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] Focus Investor Board Update

From: Philip Robinson <PhilipR@Pharmac.govt.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:38:34 +1300

I thought I would update the forum on the FIG board. We may have been
meandering of late, but we have come to the point where we are each using
the set of criteria that we have developed on a company that is percieved to
be a excellent one eg. WHS, WAM, and also a "dog" eg. FFS, GMF.
Warner has posted a goodie on CAH and more are on the way. Hope you will
visit and take a look,

http://sharechat.co.nz/cgi-bin/msgboards/post_show.pl?id=1666

Cheers
Phil

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Lack of Market Depth Rears it's Head Again Tony Haddon