Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Confusing?

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 10:26:03 +1300

let me just add that I don't think recommending
TCM at $12 was a good idea even at the time
and I don't think the facts even as stated in my last
post supported it (and I certainly did buy any at anything
remotely close to that price!), but I'm just trying to make
the point that there was some sort of justification
for someone to sincerely make that recommendation
at that time.
However I would be amazed if there was any justification
apart from stupid momentum investing for RIL's quote
on the ITC recommendation at that price.

cheers,
Hugh

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sam's picks for the new year Kelvin