Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: [sharechat] Confusing??

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 15:52:48 +1300

Corrrr!...I'd say Daniel Riordan has had one hell of a set of Xmas
celebrations
this year to the extent he hasn't noticed the cost when filling his car
up on petrol....nor has he noticed the US dollar is going down and is
likely
to go down significantly further.
Maybe he interviewed his typewriter?

Actually the Press has gone some pretty good stuff in its business section
today, I mean to post a few interesting quotes if my wife will get off my
back re cutting branches down round the back...arrrgghhh.....

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Small shareholder representation at AGMs in OZ P Maiden