Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: [sharechat] one broker's view

From: michgore <michgore@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:38:32 +1300

Nice one Hugh!   This is what we need right now, a little less bickering and
slagging each other off and a little more sharing of information.  Could you
enlarge a little on your thoughts re Carter Holt?  In an economic slowdown
wouldn't Fletcher Building, also on the list, be equally affected?  I don't see
Tranzrail as a buy right now and Sky TV recently rose from a dip in price,
personally can't see them rising much more in short term.  regards  michael
disclosure -  of this lot hold only CAH