Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

RE: [sharechat] DF Mainland's Report on E-Force

From: "Andrew Dengel" <adengel@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:48:22 +1300

RIL

Thanks for your post I enjoy them and find them amusing, even if some of my
fellow kiwis seem to suffer from being a little precious or small town
syndrome like!! Lighten up lads!!

Whilst I don’t agree with your selectively emailing your change of heart
email, I don’t blame you after the treatment and childish responses you get
from some of this lists members who should know better.

As for another contributors statement that if you listen to any
brokers/analysts and take their advice you get what you deserve!! Well I
feel he totally misses the point these people are well paid and in a
position that can greatly influence a lot of peoples lives particularly ma &
pa investors who may not have the knowledge that this poster obviously feels
he does. I agree with the earlier post we should berate and hassle houses
that give out that sort of advice so that they know we are here and aren’t
going to take it quietly.

Andrew