Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] telecom

From: "ashbb" <ashbb@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:05:53 +1300

Can anyone enlighten me as to what has caused this amazing slump in the value of TEL? I have some cash coming to me early in the New Year and am sorely tempted to just buy TEL with it. Any reason to think they may sink further?
Merry Xmas to all,

ashbb

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] telecom Warner Lamb