Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] THL

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:17:26 +1300

Can someone please tell me the companies THL owns with regard to the camper
vans. I have just been away for two weeks on a Sth Is tour and I was amazed
at the no of these on the roads. I saw alot of Maui, Brits, and various
others. I have never seen so many at Kaikoura. Queenstown/Wanaka confidence
is v high. Rural land and commercial property having a boom. I think SJL
should benefit over the next year and could be one to watch for recovery. I
noticed today volume and price up markedly given its not very liquid. I
believe Tourism is set for a great 2001.

Warner