Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] 2001

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:40:49 +1300

Hey all

So far I have the following tips for success in 2001. You have until
11am on 29/12 to put your one forward.

I have yet to choose mine.  Too many good ones out there?  Um...no.
DOn't know if any will rise next year!

Ciao for now

Tony haddon  AQL
Philip robinson  Apple fields
Mike ?        AQL
Mark Hubbard  CGB
FRankum's     TPC
Derek         EForce
Windies       Lose the 4th and 5th tests  (seriously Indranet)
Peter Robinson  BDO
Cullen...     SPE
? Christie    NOG
Anna Naum     WDT
rich Hermans  ITC
Kelvin        MCD?
Chris Castle  ZEdez (unlisted board...don't know how I'll track that?)

Leader so far is ITC.  Check their graph out.  It makes depressing
reading.  Headed south 4 a long time.  Courageous people that still back
it.

I hereby declare that I am changing the rules to make it only NZSE main
board companies.  This decision is final and no corespondence will be
entered into.  The decision is not amenable to wednesbury reasonableness
(for all the lawyers out there).

Cheers 4 now

NK