Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] SMM

From: "Geoff Ewert" <gewert@wai.quik.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:24:49 +1300

Hi Chatters,
    I see D  McEwan is recommending a sell of this penny dread on the basis they are moving into tech.They have changed the name to exclude No Liability as this no longer applies.He is recommending sell at 0.04 but as of todays close (buy @ 0.08 - sell @ 0.15), could he be referring to the asx price ?
    I seem to recall some cynical chatter re "tip sheets" a while back, with D Mc receiving a little buckshot.............Does this mean a little blue sky.
    (disc holding Summit Resources ,.......... no NL")

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Special Report: A Tale of Two Exchanges Stott