Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: [sharechat] Comsoft suspended from Trading

From: Phil Eriksen <phil@acepay.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 16:37:50 +1300

te ranginui wrote:

> What does this mean? I got some of these sahres and
> its been suspended.
>
> Does this mean we cant get our money or what?
>
> Let me know fullas. Im realy worried.
>
> Te Ranginui

The details are :

COMMSOFT GROUP LIMITED                        2000-12-15  ASX-SIGNAL-G
HOMEX - Sydney
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
The securities of Commsoft Group Limited (the "Company") will be
suspended from quotation immediately for failure to lodge the
Appendix 4B for the period to 30 September 2000.
Security Code: CSG
G Tenneti
SENIOR COMPANIES ADVISOR

In english, I believe this means the company has failed to file their
Half Yearly or Preliminary Final report. As far as I know you can't get
your money until the suspension is lifted, assuming it is lifted.

Cheers,
Phil