Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

[sharechat] Announcement - ShareChat Q&A with Jeff Dittus, CEO of ITC

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:44:38 +1300

Hi Everyone,

ShareChat can't arrange an exclusive meeting for you with company CEOs, but
we can give you the chance to ask them questions - and we are pleased to
announce that the CEO of IT Capital (NZSE: ITC), Jeff Dittus, will host the
next live Question and Answer Session on ShareChat.

Next Friday, December 15th at 11:00am, Mr Dittus will be in ShareChat Live
to answer your questions on IT Capital.

This is an excellent opportunity for current and prospective investors in IT
Capital to ask Mr Dittus questions about the company and its future
objectives.

If you can't attend the conference, you can send your questions in to
ShareChat beforehand and we will ask them on your behalf. Please Email them
to: bendutton@sharechat.co.nz.

Mark this date and time in your diaries now - opportunities like this to
question the CEOs of our public companies should not be missed.

Best Regards

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] New NBR articles online now Will Bryant