Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

RE: [sharechat] FFS saga.

From: Mick Clifton <Mick.Clifton@eskimo.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 16:58:55 +1300

I'd like to thank those commenting on this situation.
I'm a novice investor holding FFS and I guess I'll take up the rights
because I just HOPE something positive will happen in 2001. From what I can
ascertain, nobody really knows what is going to happen.
P.S. Does anyone know of any fortune tellers??
regards Mick