Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] Dunno about the virus Helmet what's wrong with your mailer ?

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:15:18 +1300

That was my fault - his message got trapped by our (now) very paranoid
virus filter, and I tried to send it on manually but it got severely
screwed up in the process.  Sorry for the confusion.

Will Bryant, will@core-dev.co.nz                    cell +64 21 655 443
http://www.core-dev.co.nz/    Personal: http://www.core-dev.co.nz/will/
ShareChat Ltd. technical manager            http://www.sharechat.co.nz/
[PGP 0x96A7F40A, FP 827F A2A9 C718 106D 8F80  E16E A244 D5F2 96A7 F40A]