Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] FFH Assets and profits ?

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 08:12:31 +1300

Can someone please help me with this? Frontline
Finance announced 'an audited net surplus after
tax of $155,000 for the year ended 31 March 2000.'
(low mainly due to bad debts)

They also claim that 'Assets, net of unearned
income and debt provisioning, rose from $117.5
million at the start of the year to $189.0
million at 31 March 2000, an increase of 61%'

(from http://www.frontline.co.nz/html/whats%20new.html)

How can assets go up so much with such a small
surplus?

Excuse my ignorance and thanks in advance,

Derek

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sector Trends Derek