Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] NCM Rocks!!!

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:06:18 +1300

dear old RIL,
hows the mad cow disease, the climate change to permanently
much worse, and the geologically very rapidly sinking and eroding south
and east coasts (incl London) going old chap? I hear that in the worse
case of vCJD when it peaks millions will die and that anyone who's
lived in the UK for an appreciable length of time since 1980 now
has their blood donation refused in NZ.....
yes, adultshop went rather well on the ASX didn't it, but you won't
see me buying any even if they did a 1,000% gain.
Stick to the Buffet type shares and you can't go wrong.
AIA, WHS, ......you still have your money plus dividends after the NASDAQ
has
crashed from 5150 to 2500.
I wonder how the fancy UK techs have been going.....

cheerio old chap.
Hugh