Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] Re: Re: Face the Nation

From: "Out to lunch" <galeforce@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:54:32 -0000

Hear hear... I've never been approached by overseas interests trying to push
a "bargain" stock onto me, but if I was into "shorting" stocks then I'd be
encouraging these sellers to contact me so I could short the lot!  It could
be more rewarding than trying to buy cheap shares in the hope they will go
up.

Harley

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Face the Nation Callum Gordon