Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] Commsoft buy?

From: "Rick Mills" <ohsif1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:46:08 +1300

John, I noticed CSG in ASX today dropped 11 cents. My feeling after looking
at the charts is there is likely to be more downside than upside in the near
future. As a new listing they tend to have a bit of a run up then they will
find a level. GDC did this, went to $5.00 then back in the $3.00 to $4.00
range.But then the charts can often be wrong,
but that would be my call.

Rick

(Disc:hold no CSG)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] feg shares Bev & Tom