Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] NUF

From: Phil Eriksen <phil@acepay.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:52:17 +1300

Mark Hubbard wrote:

> Nufarm do an excellent result, then make an acquisition, then take a bath.
>
> I'm in for the long haul, but patience starting to wear thin.
>
> .

I would expect the IAMA bid to put Nufarm on Australian investors radar
screen more so than it is currently.  Surely this is a good thing?  My
patience remains, Nufarm is a share i'm comfortable holding and
gradually buying more of in a difficult market - the longer the price
remains low the better, if you really are in for the long haul.

Cheers,
Phil