Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Frucor

From: "Brian Brakenridge" <brianbrak@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 18:35:24 +1300

Look again what happened to BCH when Mr....Market decided Mr. Watson and RMG was going to blow BCH out of the water.

I think at $1.90 the PE must be around 15 and reasonably conservative growth rate of 25% (currently 40%) would give it a PEG indicator of around 0.6 Not the only indicator but an interesting one none the less.

I've got friends in London checking out how Frucor is doing and getting them to ask relevant questions of shopkeepers like, is it growing in popularity, how is supply and distribution, are you reordering the product for your shop etc. I will post replies as they come through. It would be interesting to see some more feedback if any of you have contacts in UK. This is one product that is easy to do research on. Philip Fisher calls this the "scuttlebutt approach". Beating the street and asking simple questions to build up a picture.

I bought in at just over $2 but will still sleep well tonight.

Cheers, Brian

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FFS - CITIC Warner Lamb