Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

[sharechat] VTL

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:24:13 GMT

Just read Franks interesting (as always) VTL article on sharechat. Having
recently attended a couple of day courses at Massey University in Albany I
saw vending machines carrying stationary which you could buy. I had not seen
this before and was more use to the ol' vending machines just spiting out
chocolates, chips and drinks etc. Like Frank, when you really think it
through and digest the possibilities, the potential growth they could
achieve in vending a number of different products inside them, the number of
machines they can locate etc, I would have to say that VTL could be on to a
winner.

Disclosure: Did not subscribe in IPO but maybe wishing I did.

Matt