Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] WRI

From: Brian Gale <brigale@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 15:01:45 +1300

Thanks for those comments Steve - they follow my own line of thinking.

  I believe NZ companies, by and large, face very difficult economic and
trading conditions which would test even the most brilliant
personnel.  After all we surely can't come to the conclusion that the
majority of NZ executives are dummies, can we ?

  It is a trend to look for a ' fall guy ' like when the All Blacks lose a
game, other factors, like the skill of the opposition, don't warrant
consideration - heads must roll. Its the easy way to vent one's disappointment.

Regards
Brian