Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

[sharechat] Trading rooms

From: "Christian Mair" <silu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:53:29 +1300

Being recently in Sydney enjoying the Olympics, I had the chance of reading an interesting article about Trading Rooms in Australia. Can anyone of you sharechaters tell me if there are any Trading Rooms in New Zealand?
Regards,
Christian

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Housing NZ TV Doco Geoff Ewert