Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] DPC rocket has just taken off

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 23:46:07 +1200

Hi Roy
My estimation of u has gone down
Sharechatters , look at the previous years graphs for DPC and see who is correct
My post about DPC was to alert sharechatters to the increased demand and shareprice surge happening today at the time of writing, so that they acess the situation for themselves.
If this causes hostile untrue responses, I will simply keep my imformation to myself and profit accordingly. I am deeply upset by Roy's fabrication.
:((
Hoop