Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Borrowed $$....Philip

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:02:50 +1200

Philip,

I got rid of every scrap of loan, mortgage etc 25 years ago, I will not borrow $$. If you place money in the market that is not your own, it is my firm opinion that unless you have great good fortune or are possessed of well above average market skills you will sooner or later join the ranks of those who suddenly found they couldn't pay it back.

Rgds,    Tony Haddon

ps "Mr Robinson" to you too !!!!