Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] TLS

From: "Johnny" <johnny@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:03:22 +1200

Thanks for your info.

I just buy some TLS at 7.6 in the NZSE, which I think is one of the lowest point in 2 years. But as you mentioned about the problem Telstra is facing and general global effect on teleco ... I have experienced with that already! I bought some TEL at 6.45 at that time I thought it was pretty cheap..... will see for this time! Yeah I heard about the deal with Pacific Cyberworks, and I initially thought it is a good news... maybe just good news for Pacific Cyberworks after the big drop in price.

Sorry for saying "the markets are up", I just mean yesterday the NZSE40, ASX, DOW JONES, HENG SANG etc are going up, not the trend of the market.

Fingercrossed!

Johnny

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] ...and Newcall continues to fall Steve Moxham