Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] missed opportunities

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:37:34 +1200

Hi Sharechatters,
This message may get edited by Ben.I would not blame him if he did.
Sharechat has lowered itself to personal vendettas.Dual or trual or even worse quadual impersonalities. Quabbling over if it is a buyers or sellers or a hold market.Never ending useless conversations over useless stocks .Which is a better computer P133 or P166 ? (P1100 on the market now), Accusations of ramping (can't anyone speak their opinion).Non-factual ( misguided opinion which is OK)  information given which is nothing but malice,out to cause harm at the expense of those which trust sharechat. I gather that this behaviour might give some sort of satisfaction or orgasmic pleasure to a sadistic Neanderthal Man, however this is not the place for these types of practices .For the less intelligent, sadistic type , go to www.sadistic.com these guys play crap songs ,the title says it all (The Realms of Darkness).
Now what is my point?
While everyone has been running around in their own activity trap ,Many shares which havent been mentioned ( because alot of the vocal shatters have been wasting their energies ) have been quietly rising up in in price of over 20% in the last 2 months or so.
To name some :-
AFC AMP (WIN  a part of amp) AXA  CAV  CED  CEM
I am only up to C  look up the charts yourself ,( do your own homework) stop raving and be useful to us sharechatters (the honest ones) . We are here as a group to share information and to gather wealth, and to help each other in research and advice. In a true world this forum could generate incredible wealth , so why not try to..... make it so.[Capt Picard :)) ]
If I have upset so people ...Tuffff
Good news Nasdeq up 1.5%   DOW up 0.3%  FTSE up 0.85%
God Bless
Hoop
Disc :-  I am 49 yrs old , and not religious.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Market Depth Petition Response Richard Hooper