Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

Re: [sharechat] Genesis Research

From: Kay Ahearn <mkr_ahearn@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:19:26 +1200

My understanding is they are no longer trading on the unlisted.   Rang
broker on Friday and he was taking orders for 1,000 lots but had to get
back to him pronto so he could put his order in.   These shares were
trading at 2.20 when I first started watching them just over 1 year ago.
...Kay

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] W D T VERY CHEEP malcolm feisst