Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

[sharechat] Frucor

From: Mike Nelson <bb2345@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:40:08 +1200

I see FRU are on the way down again. Been quite a roller coaster recently.
I would have thought that with the NZ dollar doing what it is that FRU
getting established in the UK and Ireland would have been reaping the
benefits. Whats causing the roller coaster effect ?

MN

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] STU grant