Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

Re: [sharechat] FFS

From: "J Billington" <jbillington@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:52:10 +1200

Dear G.P.T.,
                     Thank you for your posting. I am new to the sharemarket
and find the system with acccess through PC to these news facilities
exciting and informative. I am not looking for an offshore yacht, but an
onshore house. So i have decided to invest $150000 for a year to see what
comes of it. After due consideration and advice I went into FFS at .87. From
what I have seen the sale of FFS must go ahead and the timings you suggest
seem good.
The value is there with the company, however building figures are down, and
the profit bulk seemed to be in a tax write off. I would be very happy to
see a discounted sale to CITIC at around $1.35.

Billo