Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

[sharechat] thanks

From: "Stuart" <sj.allen@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:49:44 +1200

my mother always told me that good manners was very important.
so I would like to say thank you to those people who replied to my
request about Forex/internationa trade.

for someone trying to study this particular area, this site is a great
resource. I still have lots more questions to come. I hope the members
of this newsgroup  don't mind me trying to pick some brains.

ps www.google.com is unbeleivable. everything you ever wanted to know.
thanks Kate.

stuart
:)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] hoovers.com daniel