Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

RE: [sharechat] BDO

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:37:32 +1200

John,

Sorry, I was flippant in my response.  Just can't see how 9 trades to a
value of $14K is much to write home about.

I realise others have invested in BDO and take things more seriously.  If
I bought in it would take me days to get out.  Imagine, 20 odd trades to
offload just $30K of stock.  Crazy.

All the best John
Chris

>Hi Chris,
>Volume for this share is quite significant. Check its recent trading
>history.
>Not sure what you mean by near zero value. Naturally the total dollars will
>be small if the share is only 10 cents or less.
>Still looking for answers.
>Cheers
>John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: re: [sharechat] fletchers Mike Hudson