Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

Re: [sharechat] CAH Paul

From: Paul.Menneer@sealedair.com
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:48:58 +1300

Thanks Tony

"Tony Haddon" <haddon@E3.net.nz>@sharechat.co.nz on 25/08/2000 15:16:32

Please respond to sharechat@sharechat.co.nz

Sent by:  owner-sharechat@sharechat.co.nz

To:   <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
cc:

Subject:  [sharechat] CAH Paul

I'll let you know when to buy up Paul. I  bought not long ago at
what looked towards the bottom of it's trading  range.The instant I pull
the plug is when you should buy. CAH, running true to  form, like the F
stocks, is busy shafting me !

Rgds,    Tony  Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] TLS jesse