Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

Re: [sharechat] CPST/FEG

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:37:46 +1200

Brian,

When considering the Capstone value on the FEG books it should be
remembered that FEG are locked into this interest and cannot readily
dispose.  I think it is at least a year, others may clarify for me.

Consequently, any purchaser must abide by the same standstill agreement
and therefore unable to realise value if it chose.  The volatility of
CPST necessitates a generous discount in valuation, maybe more than 50%.
If puchasers don't bite on FEG inclusive of CPST it may be split off as a
seperate entity for FEG shareholders but of course the standstill
continues to apply.

Like you Brian I am looking for more out of my FEG interest.  I think
around 900-920 max is the sale level.  Things are definitely hotting up.

CD