Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

[sharechat] Rocom

From: sky@paradise.net.nz
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 00:55:08 GMT

Warner.... I was not attempting to cut down any tall toppies. Rather I was
trying to help in the prevention of any tall poppies rapidly becoming "short
poppies" as you will now notice in the decline of Rocom this morning. I got out
at $1.30 but intend getting back in when the price has settled a bit. My
original question was based on exactly that....i.e. does anyone out there have
a better indication of what level it is likely to settle at? My belief (based
on nothing but my belief) is that it will settle at somewhere between 75 and 85
buy the end of this week early next week (let me re-iterate...this purely a
guess on my part).

Cheers

Damian

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Rocom Warner Lamb