Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2000

Re: [sharechat] Frucor , whens it torpedo

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 09:34:22 +1200

If I recall correctly. Back in 1987 we saw people making buying decisions
based on some journos opinion as expressed in the Sunday papers.

When this "fever" takes hold, recommend buy first thing Monday AM  and sell
after lunch.

or else

Wait for fever to pass and carry on with your own strategy :)
Would recommend this for FRUCOR.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] New Stocktake article online now Ben Dutton