Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] i4free

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 18:48:54 +1200

Brian, just carrying on from the other day, you said i4free had 83,000
subsribers....They must have added that extra capacity as this week I have
been getting 49,333bps as opposed to 45,333. I now use Zfree if Im on
between 4pm- 7pm when i4free is busy and use their free 10 hrs but use
i4free at all other times with no probs. I get 50,667 from Zfree which is
better than my bro gets from IHUG. They have sent me one email regarding
education on the net but thats it and have not heard back since...oh well..I
dont complain...service speed just got better. All that publicity got those
numbers quickly but what are they going to do with them?
Regards
Warner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] i4free Matthew Van Veen