Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Nasdaq woes

From: timothy carling <tmtcarling@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:14:48 -0700 (PDT)

No Rob, we haven't been asleep...just quietly
contemplating. The weakness in the Nasdaq is certainly
not good news and has been predicted to last until
mid-September. The big question is how much will it
fall further..and will it drag the Dow down with it?
10.5% was pretty significant last week. We have
already seen overseas sellers selling out of stocks
like ADV last week and we wait to see the action today
on our markets, and also on Wall Street when it opens
tonight.