Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Nasdaq down for third consecutive day

From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 07:58:11 NZST

The Nasdaq has gone down three days in a row - last night plunging by a
further 3%. Commerce One is down 5%, AOL 4% and Amazon 3%. Predictions for
next week aren't too healthy either and I just wonder how tech investors in
New Zealand will react on Monday when our markets open. I personally will
not be buying just in case the downslide continues Monday night on Wall
Street but it will be interesting to see investor reaction to stocks such as
ADV,SMR and ITC on Monday.