Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] ADV - Don't buy above 2.45!

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:31:57 NZST

GPT,
What a tear-rendering story about you and ADV. Never mind, the ADV
management are obviously using every trick in the book today to prop the
shares up at 2.60 but we shall not be fooled. If it is good enough for AXA
to buy at 2.45, we won't be paying any more. All intending ADV
investors,take heed.

Simon Dallimore