Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

RE: [sharechat] unlisted market

From: "Wedde, John" <john.wedde@cit.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:37:05 +1200

Hi Adam,
You get this sporadically in the Wellington dailies. Sometines provided by
Forsyth Barr, sometimes by Craig & Co, from memory.
Sorry Forbar, dear to my heart and great old fashioned brokers who you can
actually talk to on the phone, but your info provided here is woeful. The
tables are totally out of date, not listing many of the more recent
interesting coys.
I rely on Direct's site for Unlisted info; updated regularly throughout the
day.
Cheers,
John