Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] TECHS TAKE A DRUBBING(and I didn't even write the headline)

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:37:08 NZST

TECHS TAKE A DRUBBING

No, I didn't write the headline...it was taken off the cbs news page. Nasdaq
down 3.3% and dire warnings given as poor profit figures loom for major
industry players. What do NZ investors do today - Profit-take before more
falls on Wall Street tonight...or show the Yanks how to turn the tide by
buying into techs when they are going down? Tune in for another rivetting
day on our ever-so exciting NZSE.
Have a good day everyone.

Simon Dallimore