Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] The woes of falling ADV

From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:12:52 NZST

Without wishing to provoke any ADV shareholder, I couldn't help but notice a
late off-loading (at 3.59pm) of 1,365,845 shares at $2.45. Current market
depth is extremely light on the 'buy' side but very busy on the other side
of the ledger. Unless there is a major announcement tomorrow of ADV merging
with Cisco (and George Soros taking over the helm of ADV), I can see the
share price falling further before the weekend. Previous low in the last 12
months has been $2.25.