Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] New e mail Address

From: "Malcolm Eves" <malcolm@easternasset.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:00:13 +1200

Hi there,

Please note in your records my new personal email address.
If you receive this message more than once I apologise, but you are probably included in another address book also. This new address is operative as of now.
Thanks,
Malcolm Eves.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CEN..CEO resigns Geoff Ewert