Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] WILSON NEILL CONGRAGULATIONS

From: "NG" <zinovii@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:51:08 +1200

I would like to congragulate the Wilson Neill Directors for their performance in the last year

I would also like to point out a few facts to some of the negative writers on this board

About the time Paul Hyslop joined the company about 1 year ago the shares were trading at about 1 cent , through some clever acquisitions ie  Iguacu restaurant and bar and Radionet ,  I understand Mr Hyslop identified both of these opportunities and put the deals together in purchasing the same , the share price subsequent has been solid at 13-16 cents a huge percentage increase for the shareholders.

The purchase of Radionet has been particularly significant , 75,000,000 shares were paid based on a strike price of 5 cents per share , this equated to a purchase price of $3,375,000 , this immediately pushed the market cap of WNC to over $60,000,000.

The company purchased the technology for Radionet worldwide for $3,375,000 and then sold it for $24,000,000 for AUSTRALIA only ," what a deal".The company is being paid in shares based at 20 c a share , I think these shares will go to 50 cents , another great deal.

The company profit was about $500,000 to march 99 before extraordinaries , Mr Hyslop has publically stated this year it will be around $1,500,000, I understand this will be released shortly.

The company I believe is on a very solid footing and I believe is headed for big growth , the directors and management have done a great job for the shareholders.

I have spoken to Mr Hyslop several times and he has been friendly and courteous and happy to answer the questions he can , he has made it very clear to me he will always make time for the shareholders and openly gave me his phone numbers ah 5246875  mob 021 659977.

Best regards ,

Nikolai Gorbounov ( hold some WNC).

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CEN - Good/Bad news Roy