Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Kick start....Matthew

From: "Graeme Christie" <bayvu@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 23:07:48 +1200

Good point Tony. We sure as hell didn't vote for that last lot either.It's a bit presumptuous to think that you had to vote for Nat/Act to have an interest in the sharemarket et al. There's a heap more I could say about the influence of the media, etc, but someone will jump in and point out that we should be talking about shares, and they'd be right. Incidently, the NBR has run an interesting article on FCL shares. They don't call them mongrels as such, but come close to it. Ah well, we'll trade the hell out of them.By the way, without appearing to ramp up RMG, I remind everybody of the days when Baycorp was a very,very cheap share Cheers