Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Why Wrightsons are a buy

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 07:44:32 GMT

Good comments from everyone. The whole rural sector is on a high and all
good news should flow into into Wrightsons. Positive farmers parading on TV
news last night about general dairy outlook and not afraid to spending a bit
of money. All positive as far as I can tell but of course Ron Brierly knew
this a while ago. Can't beat the experts!